Cape Enrage Adventure Prices
Zip Line: 3 runs per person: $53.90 + tax
Rappel: $99.95 + taxes
Rappel and Zip Line: $139.95 + taxes
For Groups and Media
We also have Group and Media Rates. Contact us for your specific needs at 1-833-796-2273 or
Zip Line is open for the 2023 season. Please note May 19th to June 24th and after Labour Day the Zip Line is run weekends only. RESERVATIONS ARE ALWAYS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. WE ONLY TAKE WALK-INS WHEN SCHEDULE PERMITS. Hours vary from site hours, please call to verify.
Normal weight restrictions: 75 lbs (34 kg) minimum to 275 lbs (125 kg) maximum*
* depending on wind speed and direction, the minimum weight may need to be increased.
Rappelling is open for the 2023 season. Please note May 19th to June 24th and after Labour Day Rappelling is available on weekends only. RESERVATIONS ARE ALWAYS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. WE ONLY TAKE WALK-INS WHEN SCHEDULE PERMITS in July and August. Walk-ins welcome in the peak season; however by appointment only in May, June and September. Hours vary from site hours, please call to verify.
Rappelling is restricted to 75 lbs (34 kg) minimum to 275 lbs (125 kg) maximum*
If you are interested in Adventure outside of these dates e-mail your request to
For Individual appointments or Groups, please email us at
Safety Message Our guides have a minimum qualification of Guide Essentials Course and High Angle Rope Techniques Operational Level. All our equipment follows the standard of Quality Assurance and is being inspected Daily, Weekly and Yearly. Nonetheless, all Activities involve risks. Please read our Waiver form carefully to understand the risks involved. It is mandatory to sign a waiver before participating in any activity.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
Bookings are guaranteed by a 100% deposit by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express). Cancellation of booking with less than 48 hours notice from appointment time and no-shows are charged 100% of the booking price.
Refund Policy Refund for booking cancellation with more than 48 hours notice will receive 95% refund of the booking price. Refund issued because of the closure of the activity by Cape Enrage Interpretive Center Inc. will receive the percentage amount of the activity remaining to be done minus 5%.